Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The best is yet to come

I flirted with the idea of starting a new parallel blog that would reminisce about my years without M. I would have called it The Best Years Are Yet To Come and I would have divided it in two chapters, The City Boy and The Rural Boy. I would have talked about all those late Bucharest outings and all the stuff that not even M is entirely aware of (like that time I met Maurice for the first time). I would have then written about moving back to M's hometown and how it feels like to sleep under the clear skies, to swim in the clear waters of the river that crossed the orchard. I might have even given an exact account of the puzzling way I got microchipped for the second time (M would have loved that!). However, I decided not to: the years that matter are the ones we spend together and not apart.

And with that being said, let's get this blog writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment