Monday, January 30, 2017

Forever golden

You know all there’s to know about my human mom by now. But what you don’t know is who my real mother was. WAS. Today, she passed away and, suddenly, I’m an orphan, just like M. If it wouldn’t have been for her, I wouldn’t have brightened up my human mom’s life. I wouldn’t have had a head the size of a basketball.  


There’s no greater thing than swimming in the sea and that, the love for the water and the sand between my paws I got from her. Mom, I might not have visited as often as I should have (but I have M to blame for that), but you will be missed. I am you and you were me. May you swim in crashing foamy waves of heavenly blue ocean waters forever.

1 comment:

  1. Duck, be strong! Mother Duck will always be with you, in your heart. >:D<

    ReplyDelete